Metabolism Precipitating Apple Tea

Metabolism Precipitating Apple Tea I came into my life about a year ago and 12 to help me not to lose weight to share with you my friend's description of ancient I want to.

Ingredients 
3 Liters of water
2 Grain Green Apple
1 Grain Lemon
2 Grain Cinnamon Stick
1 dessert spoon Cloves
1 dessert spoon Pepper Seed

Method 
1 3 liters of water into a pot Taking divide apples 4. Divided into 

2 parts lemon or 4-5 thrown into the water after the water cinnamon, cloves, add karabiberide you leave to simmer. Tea is boiled for 5 minutes after 

3 gold you close the lid off the pot.

4 Tea for half an hour waiting in this way bottles and then fill in the strain hiding in the refrigerator.

Metabolism Precipitating Apple Tea
Holiday Recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010 Luxury Recipes All rights reserved