Chicken and Avocado Salad

Chicken and Avocado Salad is a unusual salad is perfect for a relaxed summer lunch. Great and very vegetarian recipe, nice and fabulous

Serves: 4 
Preparation: 10 mins

Ingredients 
boneless, skinless cooked chicken 250 g
(4 Ib), shredded
red onion I small, thinly sliced
red apple I small, thinly sliced
walnuts 25 g (2 tablespoons), roughty chopped
golden raisins I tablespoon
avocados 2, peeled, stoned and sliced
mixed salad greens I bag
chopped dill I tablespoon
dill leaves to garnish

Dressing:
brown mustard I tablespoon
olive oil 3 tablespoons
white wine vinegar I tablespoon
superfine granulated sugar I teaspoon
garlic clove I, crushed
chopped thyme I teaspoon

Method 
Mix the chicken with the onion, apple, walnuts and raisins, then add the avocado slices.

Combine all the dressing ingredients, pour over the salad and toss well. Divide the salad leaves among four plates and top with the chicken salad. Serve sprinkled with dill.

Tips
To store a cut avocado, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. smoothing the plastic right into the pit’s cavity to keep out the air and prevent discoloring.

Chicken and Avocado Salad
Holiday Recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010 Luxury Recipes All rights reserved