Delicious Deviled Eggs

Delicious Deviled Eggs Recipe My mother always made the best dev iled eggs, adding pickle relish to her recipe. When I married thirtytwo years ago, I carried on the tradition. One day, I was out of pickle relish and substituted the sandwich spread I had on hand. The result was delicious. From Sheila Babin, Orange, of Texas

Ingredients:
12 hard- cooked eggs
3⁄4 cup Kraft Sandwich Spread
Paprika
1⁄4 cup chopped precooked bacon bits

Method:
1. Peel and cut the eggs in half lengthwise.

2. Scoop the yolks into a medium bowl and mash with a rubber spatula. Add the sandwich spread to the yolks; mix well.

3. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into each egg white half, sprinkle lightly with paprika, and top with about 1⁄2 teaspoon bacon bits per egg half.


Delicious Deviled Eggs 
Holiday Recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010 Luxury Recipes All rights reserved