Basic shortbread recipe
150 g of room temperature butter
100g granulated sugar
1 pinch salt
1 egg (size M)
250 g sifted flour
5 g baking powder
80 g flour
200 g granulated sugar
Bourbon 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Juice of 1 lemon
4 eggs (size M)
750 g cottage cheese (20%)
100 g milk
Butter for greasing Flour for editing
50 g icing sugar
1. For the pastry butter, sugar, salt, egg, flour and Baking powder into a smooth dough. To a Ball shape, wrap in plastic wrap and at least 1 hours put cold.
2. For the filling, the flour and the sugar dry mix. Vanilla sugar, salt, lemon zest, Stir-pass juice and eggs and smooth.
Then stir in the cheese and milk.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Preheat The springform bottom with butter Grease. One third of the dough on a lightly flouredWork surface with a rolling pin roll out thin.
4. Prick the sides cut a 4 cm wide, to a Roll roll and cold place. The rest of the dough evenly on the greased springform bottom Roll out dough to remove protruding. With a Prick with fork and spring-form edge.
5. Fold Bake in preheated oven on the grate bake on middle rack about 15 minutes. Remove and cool slightly.
6. The springform rim with butter, Prick the sides of the insert and press lightly. Quark mass and pour the cheesecake more on middle rack about 40 minutes bake. 10 minutes before end of baking time Cake with the icing sugar and let caramelize. Then some on a wire rack Allow to stand, remove from the tin and completely let cool.
Notes and Tips:
Keep The dough is then relaxed and can to roll out better. On the day itself there has also thereby also a small head start.
I recommend one for kneading the dough powerful hand mixer or a food processor to use with a dough hook. Experienced can also knead the dough with your hands.
|Back at school pastry recipe cheesecake|