Pre-Game Pasta Recipe is a Pasta with pear slices, walnuts, and a light dressing provides long-term and short-term energy.
2 cups Bowtie pasta
2 Diced pears
2 Tbsp. Walnuts
2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 Tbsp. Lime juice
½ tsp. Finely chopped mint
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the pasta. Stir to make sure the pasta does not stick to itself.
2. While the water is heating and the pasta is cooking, dice the pears and crush the walnuts.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar, olive oil, lime juice and mint.
4. Test the pasta to see if it is done. When it is finished cooking, drain the pasta in a colander and rinse it with cold water.
5. In a large serving bowl, mix the pasta with the pears and walnuts.
6. Mix gently so that the pasta does not break. Pour on the vinaigrette and mix again.
7. Serve cold in bowls.
|Pre-Game Pasta Recipe|