Double Apple Smash

Double Apple Smash was the best recipe I have ever made really easy and the taste is to die. Never Failed Great luxury elegant Hotel Restaurant Cocktail.

Ingredients 
MAKES I DRINK
10-15 fresh mint leaves
I tbs sugar syrup (i.e. simple sugar)
‘h cup plus 2 tsp Calvados
1/4 cup unfiltered apple juice
I dash freshly squeezed lemon juice
Plus:
Crushed Ice
Muddler
Collins glass (8 oz)

Method 
I Rinse mint under cold water, pat dry, and place ¡n the collins glass. 

2 Pour sugar syrup on top and crush mint slightly with the muddler.

3 Fill glass with crulwd ice. Pour on Uilvados, apple jwce, and lemon juice. Stir once and serve with a straw.

Double Apple Smash
Holiday Recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2010 Luxury Recipes All rights reserved