Skillet Chicken Divan Recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal, try the cheesy skillet dish.
Prep: 15 minutes, Cook: 12 minutes, Serve 6 (1-cup)
6 ounces uncooked dried spaghetti, broken into thirds
1/4 cup LAND O LAKES0 Butter
2 cups small broccoli florets
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 1 /2 cups milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 ounces (2 cups) LAND O LAKESP: Cheddar Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 (9-ounce) package frozen cooked chicken pieces, thawed
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add broccoli and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (4 to 6 minutes). Remove vegetables from skillet; keep warm.
3. Combine milk and flour in small bowl; stir until smooth. Add to same skillet. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes). Boil 1 minute.
4. Reserve 1 cup cheese. Add remaining cheese to skillet; continue cooking, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted (2 to 4 minutes).
5. Stir ¡n hot cooked spaghetti, cooked vegetables and chicken pieces. Cook over medium-high heat until heated through (2 to 3 minutes). Gently stir reserved cheese into hot mixture.
6. Continue cooking until cheese cubes just begin to melt (1 to 2 minutes).
To Reheat Leftover:
• Place mixture in microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) until heated through (3 to 5 minutes).
|Skillet Chicken Divan Recipe|