Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 22 minutes, Serve 4
1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
4 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
3 medium onions, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary*
2 teaspoons finely
chopped fresh garlic
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add pork chops. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned (8 to 10 minutes). Season with salt and pepper. Remove chops to serving platter. Keep warm.
2. Place onions in skillet with pan juices; sprinkle with rosemary. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are caramelized (8 to 10 minutes).
3. Stir in garlic; continue cooking until garlic is softened (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Return chops to pan; continue cooking until pork reaches at least 160°F. and is no longer pink (4 to 5 minutes).
5. Substitute 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary.
|Pork Chops with Caramelized Onions Recipe|