Hearty Garden Wraps Recipe is an vegetables and rice are wrapped in the quick and satisfying meal sandwich.
Prep: 20 minutes, Cook, 4 minutes, Serve: 4
2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES: Butter
3 cups coleslaw mix
1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup cooked rice
8 ounces (2 cups) LAND O LAKES Cheddar or Chedarella” Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; stir in coleslaw mix, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
2. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in rice and cheese.
3. Place about 1 cup filling in center of each warm tortilla. Fold 2 opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
4. Roll up 1 open end of tortilla toward opposite edge. Place onto microwave-safe plate, seam-side down.
5. Microwave 2 sandwiches at a time on HIGH (100% power), turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
Notes and Tips:
• Add more protein to your sandwiches by stirring in 1 cup coarsely chopped roast beef or corned beef to the filling
|Hearty Garden Wraps Recipe|