Gulf Style Citrus Shrimp Recipe nice for mothers day recipe, very seafood recipe. You will make it again.
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 7 minutes, Serve 4
1 medium orange
6 tablespoons LAND O LAKES Butter
1/4 cup chopped green onions
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
1 pound medium
(31 to 35 count) fresh raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 ounces dried fettuccine, cooked
1. Remove zest of lime and orange using citrus zester or fine grater. Juice lime; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Juice orange; reserve juice.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add green onions, cumin and pepper sauce. Cook over medium-high heat until onions are softened (1 to 2 minutes). Add shrimp; continue cooking until shrimp turn pink (2 to 3 minutes). Remove shrimp; set aside.
3. Increase heat to high. Add reserved lime juice and orange juice to same skillet. Cook until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup (4 to 5 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in remaining butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
4. Stir in lime and orange zest, cilantro and salt. Add shrimp; stir to coat.
5. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture over hot cooked fettuccine.
|Gulf Style Citrus Shrimp Recipe|