Garden Frittata Recipe is an fresh vegetables with eggs and cheese, the perfect combination for brunch or dinner.
Prep: 15 minutes, Cook: 8 minutes, Serve 4
2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES Butter
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
1 cup chopped broccoli
1/2 cup shredded carrot
2 green onions, sliced
4 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
2 ounces (½ cup) LAND O LAKES Hot Pepper Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
Sliced red chiles, if desired
1. Melt butter in 8-inch skillet until sizzling; add garlic, broccoli, carrot and green onions. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (4 to 5 minutes).
2. Combine eggs, water and salt in medium bowl; beat with wire whisk.
3. Add egg mixture to vegetable mixture in pan: sprinkle\ with basil. Cover; cook over medium heat until center is almost set (4 to 6 minutes).
4. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand until cheese is melted (2 to 3 minutes).
5. To serve, cut ¡nto wedges. Garnish with sliced chiles, if desired.
|Garden Frittata Recipe|