Two 20- count packages small party rolls
1 pound shaved deli ham
1 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
11⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Leaving the rolls intact, slice them in half horizontally. Remove the top portion and set aside. Arrange the ham evenly over the bottom portion of the rolls and top with the Swiss cheese.
3. Place the top portion of the rolls over the cheese. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the rolls on the baking sheet.
4. Combine the butter, Worcestershire, onion fl akes, poppy seeds, and dry mustard in a small saucepan.
5. Cook over medium- high heat until the butter melts. Drizzle the sauce evenly over the rolls.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the rolls are golden.
7. Let stand for 15 minutes; cut into individual portions. Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Ham and Cheese Party Rolls|