German Apple strudel Recipe is a popular pastry in Austria and in many countries in Europe that once belonged to the Austro-Hungarian empire
1 baking sheet
3 apples (such as russet)
40 g granulated sugar
60 g finely ground
Biscuit or Butterkeksbrösel
2 pinches cinnamon
25 g sliced almonds
25 g raisins
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Butter for greasing
Flour for editing
50 g melted butter
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. The dough as described in the basic recipe to prepare.
2. Peel the apples, remove the seeds and small Pieces. With the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix with each other give.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° F. Top and bottom heat. A Baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly in the center of this grease with butter.
4. The pastry on a lightly floured work surface as far as possible with a rolling pin roll out. A large piece of cloth boom, light flour, remove the dough out paper thin and brush with some melted butter.
5. The filling on the lower third of the length distributed. The dough from the edge of pulling over the filling, Teigkanten take, and wrap the filling of a pack. Then use the cloth to gently roll up strudel tightly.
6. The vortex is also using the cloth with the seam down on the sheet, reshaping again and again Brush with some melted butter. Bake in preheated oven Bake on middle rack about 35 minutes. The vortex 2-3 times during its brush with melted butter.
7. Then cool briefly and before serving Dust with icing sugar.
|German Apple strudel|