A spring form (diameter 26 cm)
250 g Bitterkuvertüre
125 g of room temperature butter
100 g flour
90 g icing sugar
100 g ground almonds
5 eggs (size M)
20 g granulated sugar
Butter for greasing
Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° F. Top and bottom heat. The dish with butter.
2. Finely chop the chocolate with the butter in a bowl Melt over a water bath. Flour and sugar separately seven. Powdered sugar with ground almonds.
3. 3 eggs separated. Protein and sugar with an electric mixer to Whisk. The remaining egg yolks and give the set aside.
4. The melted chocolate-butter mixture from heat. The almond-sugar mixture with a spatula Stir. The egg yolks, mix quickly until the mixture is combines and shines beautifully. One-third of egg whites stir quickly and fold in the remainder alternately with the flour.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake in preheated Oven for about 25-30 minutes. The cake on a Wire rack are something separate from the form and complete let cool. Dust with cocoa powder.