Korean Spicy Fried Pork is a first Mini Korean Cooking Story
2 1/2 Cups Pork (Shoulder or Loin)
2 Green Onions
1 Green Chilly Pepper
1 Red Chilly Pepper
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
5 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste
1 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1/4 Apple, or 4 Tbsp Apple Sauce
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
Yield: 2-3 Servings
1. Cut the pork thinly. Add the cooking wine, salt, and black pepper to the pork. Set it aside for at least 10 minutes.
2. Cut the Onion into half inch pieces. Cut the green onions and peppers into 1 inch pieces. Grind the apple in a mixer.
3. In a bowl, combine the pork, onion, and all of the ingredients for sauce.
4. Mix all of the ingredients together. Cover it with plastic wrap, and marinate it at least for 3 hours.
5. Pour the marinated pork in a slightly oiled pan. Fry it on medium-high until the meat is completely cooked.
6. Add the green onions and chilly peppers. Fry 1 or 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat.
|Korean Spicy Fried Pork|