Vegetables in batter (Rolled Vegetable Salad) is delicious kebabs, appetizers and rolls, we made various cuisines of the world have gathered.
For 4 servings
1 egg, 200 ml milk
120 g flour
1 pinch baking powder
Butter for baking
75 g sugar snap peas
100 g Chinese cabbage
1 tablespoon wine vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons rice wine
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1 / 2 tsp sugar
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
125 g tofu
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. For the dough, whisk together 1 egg, milk and 75 ml of water.
2. Stir flour and baking powder underneath. From the batter one by one in hot clarified butter pancakes (15 cm diameter) and bake.
3. For the filling, peel onions, cut into thin rings salt and drag . Let Wash the snow peas and cook until al dente in salted water for 2 minutes.
4. Drain and let quenching, then diagonally in half.
5 onion rings, wash and dry. Radishes, wash and grate. Peel carrots and chop into small pieces.
6.Chinese cabbage and cut into thin strips. Vinegar with lemon juice, half of the rice wine, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and some water stir. Season with sugar, salt and pepper, mix vegetables with it.
7. sesame seeds in a pan without oil, puree half of tofu and soy sauce, mix remaining wine and oil. Pancake with sauce, vegetables and sesame roll and fill.
Preparation time: 35 minutes (plus baking time) About 268 kJ per serving kcal/1124 14 g protein, 11 g fat, 29 g KH
|Vegetables in batter (Rolled Vegetable Salad)|