Pharaoh's Gold recipe is for Halloween recipe the Pharaoh's Gold recipe is theme from Moses ten Commandments, try Pharaoh's Gold recipe for Halloween occasions. picture from © Publications International, Ltd.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (19 to 21-ounce) package fudge brownie mlx
¼ cup water or coffee
½ cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
½ cup pecan chips
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1 (16-ounce) container dark chocolate fudge frosting
1 cup mini marshmallows
½ cup mini candy-coated plain chocolate candies
¼ cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping
1. Preheat oven to 35OaF.
2.. Coat a 13X9-inch nonstick baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs. Stir until well blended.
4. Spread in pan and bake 28 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of pan cornes out almost clean. Remove and cool completely on wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, place nuts in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes, or until just brown. Remove and set aside.
6. Place coconut in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 2 minutes, stir and bake 1 minute longer, or until just golden.
7. Spread frosting evenly over brownies. Sprinkle with marshmallows, nuts and candy pieces.
8. Drizzle ice cream topping over all. Sprinkle with coconut. Cut and store in airtight container up to 3 days.
|Pharaoh's Gold recipe|