• 4 leaves gelatin
• 700mL unsweetened tomato juice
• 150mL vodka
• Juice 1 lemon
• 1 tablespoon (20mL) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
• 1 tablespoon (20mL) Worcestershire Sauce
• Tobasco sauce, to taste
1. Place gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, place tomato juice in a saucepan on low, and heat gently, taking care not to boil.
2. Squeeze gelatin dry and add to tomato juice, stirring to dissolve.
3. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Set aside to cool slightly, and then divide evenly between the glasses.
4. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight until firm.
|Spicy Tomato Jelly Recipe|