Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Serving Size: Serves 12
• 350g Classic OREO Cookies
• 80g butter, melted
• 375g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup caster sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup cream
• 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
• 200g white baking chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
• Strawberries, for decoration
• Extra Classic OREO Cookies, broken for decoration, if desired
1. Place 350g of the OREO cookies in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add the butter and process to combine. Press the mixture into a greased and lined 18cm × 8cm slice pan and chill.
2. Beat the PHILADELPHIA, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth, then beat in the cream. Stir through the gelatine and white chocolate.
3. Roughly chop the remaining cookies and stir through the filling, then pour over the OREO cookie base. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Cut into triangles and decorate with strawberries and extra OREO cookies. Serve immediately.
|Cookies & Cream Slice Recipe|